ReturnsAll bikes or trikes:
- modified to a customers requirements
- including custom made Goods
- Trikes or bikes ordered in especially for a customer from suppliers nationally or internationally
For your safety and ours
As with riding a standard push-bike or driving a car can be dangerous, so too can any similar activity. You must accept full responsibility for your own safety on the test ride and for getting set up for it (helmet).
We require you to provide photo ID (ie: drivers license) – you can print the form yourself or sign one before the ride or before the test ride:
Please bring a pushbike helmet to suite the rider. If you do not need to wear a helmet for medical reasons, we suggest you have your certificate available.
Queensland Recumbent is a registered business name in Queensland Australia
operated by Susan Syddall for Daniel and David Syddall.
- The information on this site intended for Australian residents only even though the information may be applicable generally to other regions.
- Our prices are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
- This website may host third party material such as advertisements or endorsements.
- We undertake to accept or reject a customer’s order within Seven days if possible.
- We can provide an insurance option for delivery of product/s when customers place an order.
By use of this web-site or the order of items from Queensland Recumbent you agree that:
- If our suppliers prices change we have reserved the right to cancel or fulfil an order at our desecration.
- We have a no-cancellation policy once an order has been submitted. That is, we pay for the goods in advance, and we accept your order on the same conditions unless previously agreed otherwise in writing.
- We may cancel an order or sale where there has been an incorrect price listing, product description or image.
- Warranty on all goods are as supplied by the manufacturer and as implemented by the manufacturer.
- We may offer to reimburse the customer or replace any faulty/damaged product at our desecration. Generally it will be to replace defective items as per manufacturers warranty.
- We do not undertake to exchange an undamaged & unused product after purchase.
- If a Force Majeure event causes delay for more than Thirty (30) days, we have reserved the right to terminate this purchase or order agreement. In such an event notice will be provided to you within about Seven (7) days.
- Laws of any supply, purchase or order agreement apply as related to the Australian state of Queensland.
- The ownership of any goods does not transfer away from Queensland Recumbent to the customer until full payment is made for the product and or service.
- The customer indemnifies Queensland Recumbent and or it’s agents for any actions taken to recover the outstanding payments and or goods for the sale toward settlement of any outstanding payments.
In this Legal Notice or throughout the website(s), references to “Queensland Recumbent“, “Susan”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to the Australian person Susan Syddall and any affiliates [if any].
This Australian website is provided, and owned, by Susan and by accessing this site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Legal Notice. The material on this website is for your information only. Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents of this website, Susan, to the extent permitted by applicable law, accepts no responsibility for loss suffered as a result of any reliance on any part of its contents.
Specifically, we bring the following points to your attention:
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GIVE ANY UNDERTAKINGS EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED ABOUT ANY OF THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE TIMELINESS, CURRENCY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF SUCH CONTENT OR THAT THE RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR FREE OR RELIABLE OR THAT THE WEBSITE ITSELF AND ANY SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM IT WILL BE VIRUS FREE);
- Any information on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed professional advice. Information on the products mentioned on this website may vary by country.
- YOU SHOULD CONSULT A SUITABLY QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL ON ANY SPECIFIC PROBLEM OR MATTER WHICH IS COVERED BY ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE BEFORE TAKING ANY ACTION.;
- If this or any limitation, liability or the exclusion of warranty set forth herein, is held inapplicable, or unenforceable for any reason, then Susan’s maximum liability for any type of damages shall be limited to AUD$1.00 (one Australian dollar) and you use this site and all contained understanding and agreeing to this condition.
NOTICE ON MATERIAL COMMUNICATED UNDER PART VA LICENCE
FORM OF NOTICE FOR PARAGRAPH 135KA (a) OF THE
COPYRIGHT ACT 1968
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA
Copyright Regulations 1969
This material may have been copied and communicated to you by or on behalf of Susan Syddall,
pursuant to Part VA of the Copyright Act 1968 ( the Act ).
The material in this communication may be subject to copyright under the Act. Any further copying or communication of this material by you may be the subject of copyright protection under the Act.
Do not remove this notice.
The copyright in this website (including the website’s “look and feel”), is owned by Susan.
You may print extracts or documents from this website for your non-commercial use provided any such copy or print retains all copyright or other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained within them.
All product names referred to on this website are trademarks of Susan, except for those marks which are indicated as owned by other companies and all rights are reserved.
The graphic, musical compositions and editorial works on this and any of Susan’s related websites is copyright. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Australia), no part may be reproduced by any process, nor may any other exclusive right be exercised, without the permission of Susan Syddall (2014 – ). If you wish to use clips from here in your blog (etc) or in an article, please feel free to ask for permission, this is generally not a problem.
RIGHT TO USE INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY USER
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
This website may contain third party owned content (for example articles, data feeds or abstracts) and may also include hypertext links to third party owned websites. We provide such third party content and links as a courtesy to our users. We are not responsible for such third party owned content and make no representations in respect of it.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can contact Susan by sending an e-mail from the email contact page or in writing to the address provided on the contact form.
Although the author and publisher have made every reasonable attempt to achieve complete accuracy of the content in this web-site, they assume no responsibility for errors or omissions. Also, you should use this information as you see fit, and at your own risk. Your particular situation may not be exactly suited to the examples illustrated here; in fact, it’s likely that they won’t be the same, and you should adjust your use of the information and recommendations accordingly.
Any trademarks, service marks, product names or named features are assumed to be the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if we use one of these terms.