26th November 2019: Catrike has announced 40% + increase in shipping costs (we are looking at alternatives - current stock not affected but our price list will reflect the changes for new orders).
Recumbent Company will endeavour to have a good selection of the Big Cat recumbents at hand but all models of Catrike will be available for order through us.
You can view the full stealth and exhilaration of the Big Cats here: Big Cat HPV.
Once you have made your selection, you can use that information to better explain to us your requirements. Our: contact form.
Any prices displayed in the Catrike section are as a guide only to the likely cost in Australian Dollars along with currency conversion factors, freight, import tariffs, fees and GST.
Warranty Registration for Catrike is: Catrike Warranty Registration.
Big Cat HPV, LLC warrants Catrike tricycle frames and steering components against defects in materials or manufacturing for 5-years, while owned by the original retail purchaser.
Big Cat HPV’s 16 plus years of engineering and experience have come together to create the Dumont. The rear suspension features a highly progressive travel path combined with a custom spring rate and sophisticated damping for a perfect balance of performance and comfort.
The 700 is designed to be fast and efficient. A low, aerodynamic body position and lightweight vertebrae-spaceframe put the rider it the perfect position to generate power and speed. The 700c Thru-Axle rear wheel offers excellent power transfer, and high gearing gives you the shifting options needed to reach your personal best. The central adjustable boom and one-piece frame display the same single-minded focus that drives the model of one of the fastest vehicles in any category. Simple and thoughtfully designed, the 700 is engineered to move.
The Villager brings together engineering and innovation into one easy to use machine. A high seat and stable platform mated to an adjustable frame provide a comfortable and confident ride. Avid disc brakes offer best in class stopping power and Ackerman steering geometry – a standard design feature on all Catrike models...
HASE: Conditions of warranty and liability
The terms and conditions are based on the statutory warranty. This excludes parts subject to wear, such as the chain, tires, brakes, etc. The warranty period (statutory) of 24 months commences on the date of purchase. In addition, Hasebikes offers a 3-year warranty (from date of purchase) against breakage of the frame in accordance with the following conditions. By sending in the enclosed registration card, you can extend the warranty period to 5 years. Your dealer is obliged to ensure, among other things, that your bicycle has no defects that diminish its value or suitability for the intended use. The exact details will vary according to your country. In Germany, this liability ends two years after purchase. Your dealer must assemble and adjust your bicycle to ensure safe function. The dealer also has to perform a final safety check and a test ride.
- Hasebikes will only be held liable for defects resulting from faulty frame manufacturing and assembly. For assembly parts, the relevant manufacturer is liable.
- This additional warranty only applies to the original owner and to usage in accordance with the user’s manual.
- Within the warranty period of 3 years, Hasebikes will repair, or if necessary replace, any broken frame part
free of charge. Any defective parts replaced by Hasebikes become the property of Hasebikes.
- Any further claims beyond the scope of this warranty are excluded. Hasebikes will not cover the costs of assembly or disassembly (e.g., by the retailer) or shipping. We will not accept postal deliveries with insufficient postage.
- The maximum permissible load (rider and luggage) of 120kg (265 lbs) specified for the trike must not be exceeded.
- If the trike is used in competition or subjected to abnormally excessive stress, the statutory and additional warranty becomes void.
- Damage caused by accidents is not covered by the warranty.
- The warranty becomes void if the trike has been fitted with incompatible accessories or if accessories are installed incorrectly. Therefore, always have components replaced and installed by an authorized retailer.
- The warranty becomes void if improper modifications or alterations (e.g., grinding, drilling, bending, etc.) are made to the frame.
- It is not possible to extend the warranty or commence a new warranty period.
- Warranty claims can only be handled by the authorized Hasebikes retailer from whom the trike was purchased or by one of our distribution partners.
- The trike may only be ridden by children under parental supervision.